Mikasa - Iwamizawa - Sapporo
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ] - the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity
Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal
0730h - 1900h - Tickets for "Mombetsu" are sold from 6:30am. [ Hokkaido Chuo Bus ] as of 14-Jan-2013
0800h - 1630h (Sat, Sun and holidays), 0800h - 1800h (other days) [ Hokkaido Chuo Bus ]
- 4100JPY, 4-trip ticket, Mikasa - Sapporo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 2170JPY, return, Mikasa - Sapporo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 1180JPY, Mikasa - Sapporo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 2700JPY, 4-trip ticket, Iwamizawa - Sapporo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 1450JPY, return, Iwamizawa - Sapporo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 790JPY, Iwamizawa - Sapporo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 1.25 hours - 1.5 hours, Mikasa - Sapporo
- 0.75 hours - 1 hours, Iwamizawa - Sapporo
- twice daily Sapporo ⇔ Mikasa
- frequency service Sapporo ⇔ Iwamizawa
( Last update of this page )
- 02-Dec-2018 -
(correction) delete Weekday only
表記誤り修正 Weekday only 削除
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2019 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.