Nagano - Hakuba
2018-19 winter 2+2
[ 01-Dec-2018 - 31-Mar-2019 ]
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ] - the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity
Nagano Train Station East
0730h - 1930h - Shinanoki shop in the ground floor of station building sells bus tickets. [ ALPICO ] as of 02-Feb-2013
Hakuba Train Station
- Bus tickets are sold at tourist information office. [ ALPICO ] as of 05-Feb-2013
- 2000JPY, half price for u12 children, Nagano train station - Hakuba-Norikura, as of 25-Dec-2014
- 1800JPY, half price for u12 children, Nagano train station - Happo, as of 25-Dec-2014
- 7200JPY, 4-trip ticket, Nagano train station - Hakuba-Norikura, as of 23-Nov-2018
( Record of update of this page )
- - 23-Nov-2018 - 2018/19 winter 2018/19 冬
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.