Beppu - Yufuin - Aso - Kumamoto
[ reservation ] - also available to passengers without reservation within the limits of seating capacity
Kyushu Odan Tokkyu; SUNQ pass valid
Aso Train Station
0830h - 1800h (Mon - Fri except holidays), 0830h - 1700h (Sat, Sun and holidays) [ Kyushu Sanko ] as of 14-Sep-2014
- JPY4500, half price for u12 children, Kumamoto - Beppu, as of 01-Apr-2017
- JPY4200, half price for u12 children, Kumamoto - Yufuin, as of 01-Apr-2017
- JPY2500, half price for u12 children, Kumamoto - Kurokawa onsen, as of 01-Apr-2017
- JPY3000, half price for u12 children, Kurokawa onsen - Beppu, as of 17-Apr-2018
- JPY3500, half price for u12 children, Aso station - Beppu, as of 17-Apr-2018
- additional local services Beppu ⇔ Yufuin
( Last update of this page )
--- last update of this page 03-May-2017 ---
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2019 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.