Sendai airport - Fukushima - Nihonmatsu - Aizu-Wakamatsu
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ] - the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity
0940h - 1300h , 1430h - 1815h (close on Sat, Sun, holidays and New Year's Day) [ Aizu Bus ] as of 01-Apr-2015
- 1500JPY, half price for u12 children, Fukushima - Sendai airport, as of 14-Nov-2016
- 3200JPY, half price for u12 children, Aizu-Wakamatsu - Sendai airport, as of 14-Nov-2016
- 1700JPY, half price for u12 children, Fukushima - Aizu-Wakamatsu, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 450JPY, approx. half price for u12 children, Nihonmatsu - Fukushima, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 2000JPY, half price for u12 children, Nihonmatsu - Sendai airport, as of 14-Nov-2016
- 1300JPY, half price for u12 children, Nihonmatsu - Aizu-Wakamatsu, as of 01-Apr-2014
- Fukushima-nishi interchange ⇔ Datenosato Ryozen local journeys are not permitted
( Record of update of this page )
- - 01-Dec-2018 - New bus stops Datenosato Ryozen, Soma interchange 伊達の郷霊山 相馬インター入口ほか追加
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.