Tokyo (Shinjuku) - Kobe Himeji
overnight 1+1+1 toilet
[ reservation ]
Kakogawa Train Station North
1000h - 1330h , 1430h - 1900h (close on Sun and holidays) - SOUTH side of the rail station, near #5 bus stop. [ Shinki ] as of 16-Mar-2015
Himeji Train Station
0700h - 2000h (Mon - Fri except holidays), 0730h - 1800h (Sun) - 0730h - 1900h on Saturday [ Shinki ] as of 20-Apr-2015
- 8000 - 9200JPY, Shinjuku - Sannomiya, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 8700 - 9900JPY, Shinjuku - Himeji, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 4600JPY, u-12, Shinjuku - Sannomiya, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 4950JPY, u-12, Shinjuku - Himeji, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 16000JPY, Return (valid for 10 days), Shinjuku - Sannomiya, as of 21-Jul-2017
- 17400JPY, Return (valid for 10 days), Shinjuku - Himeji, as of 01-Apr-2014
(Prices fluctuate with season.)
( Last update of this page )
- 22-Dec-2018 -
+ Flower Town Center
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2019 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.