Shin-Hotaka - Tochio - Hirayu - Takayama
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ]
Call 0577-33-7780 (Nohi bus Takayama depot) by 1800 hrs on day before departure to catch a NORTH-BOUND service from Honokidaira bus stop or bus stops in Nakao - Shin-Hotaka area.
- JPY2160, Shin-Hotaka Onsen - Takayama, as of 03-Apr-2014
- JPY1570, Hirayu Onsen - Takayama, as of 03-Apr-2014
- JPY890, Hirayu Onsen - Shin-Hotaka Onsen, as of 03-Apr-2014
- 1.5 hours, Shin-Hotaka Onsen - Takayama
- 1 hours, Hirayu Onsen - Takayama
- 0.5 hours, Hirayu Onsen - Shin-Hotaka Onsen
( Last update of this page )
- 13-Apr-2019 -
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2019 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.