Kuji Kunohe Ninohe ⇔ Tokyo overnight 2+2 toilet
[ reservation ]
Name: Iwate Kizuna
- 6000 - 9600 JPY, Kuji - Tokyo, as of 05-Apr-2014
- 4000 - 8000 JPY, Morioka - Tokyo, as of 05-Apr-2014
- 5500 - 9000 JPY, Kunohe - Tokyo, as of 05-Apr-2014
- 5200 - 8800 JPY, Ninohe - Tokyo, as of 05-Apr-2014
(Prices fluctuate with season.)
( Record of update of this page )
- - 19-Sep-2018 - (bus stop) + Kuji depot 久慈営業所追加
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.