Yokohama Haneda airport ⇔ Kimitsu Tateyama daytime 2+2 toilet
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ] - the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity
Haneda airport - Kimitsu: see Haneda - Kimitsu page also
Yokohama Train Station East
0900h - 1245h, 1400h - 1800h
in the concourse to Minatomirai area under the bus station
Keikyu -- as of 24-Jul-2017
- 2550 JPY, half price for u12 children, Yokohama - Tateyama, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 2250 JPY, half price for u12 children, Haneda airport - Tateyama, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 1650 JPY, half price for u12 children, Yokohama - Kimitsu, as of 01-Apr-2014
( Record of update of this page )
- - 24-Sep-2018 - new bus stop Haneda apt. Domestic T1 T2 羽田空港 > 羽田空港国際線 羽田空港国内線追加
- - 06-Aug-2018 - reservation required > seating is on a first-come, first-served basis 予約制廃止
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.