Kuji - Kunohe - Joboji - Morioka daytime 2+2
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ] - the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity
Name: Kuji Kohaku
- 2250 JPY, half price for u12 children, Kuji - Morioka, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 1500 JPY, half price for u12 children, Kunohe - Morioka, as of 19-Jul-2017
- 820 JPY, half price for u12 children, Kuji - Kunohe, as of 19-Jul-2017
- 4100 JPY, half price for u12 children, Return (valid for 6 days), Kuji - Morioka, as of 19-Sep-2018
( Record of update of this page )
- - 19-Sep-2018 - (update) price route 往復運賃追加 久慈営業所追加 第一ホテルの注記削除
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.