Takaoka - Johana - Gokayama - Shirakawago
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ]
Takaoka Train Station North
0730h - 1830h (Mon - Fri except holidays), 0900h - 1800h (Sat, Sun and holidays) - Office and waiting room are in the ground floor of Curun building. [ Kaetsuno Bus ] as of 04-Aug-2014
- 1800JPY, half price for u12 children, Takaoka - Shirakawago, as of 05-Apr-2014
- 1200JPY, half price for u12 children, Takaoka - Gokayama, as of 05-Apr-2014
- 1700JPY, half price for u12 children, Johana - Shirakawago, as of 03-Oct-2014
- 3500JPY, half price for u12 children, 2days unlimited ride, Takaoka - Shirakawago, as of 19-Sep-2018
- 2500JPY, half price for u12 children, Return (valid for 2 days), Takaoka - Sasarakan (Johana - Sasarakan unlimited ride), as of 03-Oct-2014
( Last update of this page )
- 19-Sep-2018 -
(update) unlimited ride pass
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2019 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.