Mito Akatsuka ⇔ Tokyo daytime 2+2 toilet
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ] - the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity
Mito via Akatsuka / A few north-bound late-night services require the reservation and late-night fare.
Mito Train Station North
0730h - 1830h (Mon - Sat except holidays), 0900h - 1800h (Sun and holidays)
(Close on The year-end and New Year)
Ibaraki Kotsu -- as of 25-Oct-2013
- 2080 JPY, half price for u12 children, Mito - Tokyo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 3900 JPY, 2-trip ticket, Mito - Tokyo, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 3200 JPY, half price for u12 children, late-night fare, Mito - Tokyo
- 2 hours - 2.75 hours, Mito - Tokyo
- 2 hours, Mito - Tokyo
- many services
- southbound not call at Asakusa and Ueno Sun holidays
( Record of update of this page )
- - 15-Jul-2018 - 改定前深夜運賃削除
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.