Maiko - Fukura daytime 2+2
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis; the number of passengers can't exceed the seating capacity.
- 1950 JPY, half price for u12 children, Maiko (Expwy) - Fukura, as of 01-Apr-2014
- 1 hours - 1.25 hours, Maiko (Expwy) - Fukura
- 11 times per day weekday
- a reduced service operation Sat Sun holidays
- take a route of these: Rikunominato Seidan or Shichi (Expwy)
( Record of update of this page )
- - 13-Sep-2018 - (update) frequency 運行回数表記修正
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2018 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.