Isahaya - Obama - Unzen - Shimabara
[ seating is on a first-come, first-served basis ]
- JPY1900, Isahaya - Shimabara, as of 03-Apr-2014
- JPY1350, Isahaya - Unzen, as of 03-Apr-2014
- JPY830, Shimabara - Unzen, as of 03-Apr-2014
- 1 hours, Shimabara - Unzen
- 2.25 hours, Shimabara - Isahaya
- 1.25 hours, Unzen - Isahaya
- southbound 8 times per day
- northbound 9 times per day
- certain journeys a change of buses required at Unzen
- a small number of additional services Unzen ⇔ Isahaya
( Last update of this page )
- 20-Apr-2019 -
(bus stop) + Isahaya city hall
Other services being related.
For other sections, search from the menu at the top of the page.
Note: This page is compiled by 'lazuli.voyage/' without a supervision of the operators. Make sure of your services locally. Alternatively, the word '時刻表' is usually used as the anchor text to schedules in their official sites.
There are unavoidable differences between the actual operations and the contents of this site. Please read 'read me!' page also.
Each operator has their own baggage allowance and policy on pet travel, some don't allow pet at all. Generally, certified guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs that assist people with physical disabilities are permitted.
copyright (c) 2009-2019 lazuli.voyage/ All Rights Reserved.